Location: SFO (Bay Area); CA

We need a few resources identified in SFO. Below is the overview of the
Skill set required, can you please review our resource pool and let me know
if we have any available resources. This would be a 6-month contract to
begin with. I’ll get you more information as we move along.

Skills:

·         Analysis Skills: Business Analysis, Source Code control: Clear
Case

·         Documentation Tools – Visio

·         Participate in analysis related to Credit Management application
enhancements and integration projects, specific to conversion projects.
Testing and coordination support.

·         Technologies:  Web Logic 8.1/9.2, Java, J2EE, Struts, XML, EJBS,
JSPs, JDBC , Axis 2.x for Web Services

--

Thanks & Regards,

SCOTT