Hi,

We have a job opening of Java Developer. Following are the details if you
have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Team- I need resumes by the end of today.. URGENT NEED!!!

Position:          Java Developer

Location:          NYC, NY

Duration:           6+ months

Interview:          Phone & F2F required (if candidate is good and cannot go
for a F2F then we can do a Skype but please keep that as a last option)

JOB DESCRIPTION:  (Please be as detailed as possible within each field)

Main Responsibilities:

  1.  Understand business and technical requirements, and translate these
into high quality Ab Initio-based solutions

  2.  Understand the structure of content feed files from feed providers.

  3.  Ingest and transform content feed files, store the output in
intermediate repositories, and create output files intended for the search
engine

  4.  Build graphs in an Ab Initio Continuous Flows and Batch mode

  5.  Create and store data in ICFFs and provide ways to housekeep them

  6.  Create solutions for full and incremental content loading

  7.  Troubleshoot issues

  8.  Provide best practices guidelines for scalability and performance

  9.  Provide guidance to other Ab Initio developers when needed, including
code reviews

10.  Create unix scripts and other tools for day to day use and to support
the project

Required Skills:

  1.  Ab Initio Development - with Continuous Flows, ICFFs, XML processing

  2.  Advanced AbInitio Skills - Performance optimization (4+ years in Ab
Initio should be sufficient but the more, the better)

  3.  Solaris shell/perl scripting

  4.  At least 7 years of total development experience

Candidate should be mixed Developer and Designer.

Desired Skill Set:

AbInitio certification is a plus

Familiarity with Agile development practices is a plus

Familiarity with databases is a plus

Thanks,

Kusha

Next Level Business Services