I have an urgent requirement for* **Techno-Functional PeopleSoft Campus
Solutions* position with my client. Let me know if you have any of your
consultants available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full
name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

 *Title                : **Techno-Functional PeopleSoft Campus Solutions***

* Location         : Chapel hill, NC*

* Duration         : 4-6 Months*
* Positions         : 1*

* Start date*       * :* *ASAP *

*Technical Skills & Knowledge:* * *

Primary Skills: 3 years prior experience implementing PeopleSoft Admissions
for a large university is required.

The consultant will be responsible for assessing our current admissions
application business process design and technical architecture and advise
the university how the university can take greater advantage of the web
services delivered with feature pack 3.  The current application is written
in Java and interfaces with PeopleSoft through both direct SQL calls and
component interfaces.  The selected consultant must be comfortable with both
technical and functional aspects of PeopleSoft Admissions in order to best
support the university.  Consultant may be asked to help support our
technical transition as recommended.  The online admissions application is
currently in production.  At least 3 years prior experience implementing
PeopleSoft Admissions for a large university is required.  Prior experience
with feature pack 3 is highly desired.

--

Thanks & Regards,

SCOTT