My Client is looking for 3 .Net Developers to joint their team immediately.

Client will hire after 6 months of contract period. In-person interview is
MUST.

Below are the requirements.

1) Midlevel .Net Developer with min 6 years of exp. Good communication
skills. Must have excellent at ASP.NET exp. Rate $35/hr

2) Sr .Net Developer with min 8 years of Exp. Good communication skills.
Consultant must have knowledge on Silverlight. Rate $38-40/hr

3) Sr .Net Developer with min 8 years of Exp. Good communication skills. Min
1.5/2 years of Silverlight exp. Rate $38-40/hr

These are all immediate requirements. Consultant should be local to PA or
nearby areas.

Immediate Telephonic interview. Consultant must be able to come for face to
face interview on short notice.

Client location is Exton, PA 19341

I know rates (on C2C basis) are on the lower side, but I've 6 candidates
working at this client and it'll be guaranteed placement for right match.

Let me know if you have anyone available and interested for the below
requirement. If interested please send me updated word formatted copy of
resume with contact #, availability, 2 references and all inclusive hourly
rate as well as following information asap.

Full Name                                     : ABCD XYZ
Visa Status                                   : US Citizen / Green Card /
H1B / L1 / EAD
Current Location                          : City, State
Location Preferences                   : Nationwide – Yes/No
Contact Number                           : Home #     cell #
Last 04 Digit of SSN                     : xxxx
Date of Birth [MM/DD]                : mm/dd
Email                                            : a...@gmail.com
Availability                                   : Immediate or 2 weeks notice

Thanks:

Samir Mehta