Hi Partner

Greetings

We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go through the
job description and send me resumes along with contact details ASAP

* *

*Position: **SAP Training Lead***

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 12Months (Possible to extend) *

* *

*Required Skill set: *

At least 7 yrs of SAP Training experience as a Training Lead Identify
training needs and scope the effort Experience developing comprehensive
training plans, training strategy, good project management skills to deliver
training programs on time and within budget Ability to influence leaders at
various levels in the organization to implement training plans Experience
with uPerform and other training development tools a plus Strong
communication and leadership skills is a must

Thanks  & Regards

*Sridhar*

*1 Bank St., Suite 401*

*Stamford, CT 06901*