Hi Partner

Greetings

Please reply to: srid...@avit.net

We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go through the
job description and send me resumes along with contact details ASAP

Do let me know if you have anyone available for the below mentioned
positions.

EAD, GC and Citizen………………Phone hire

*Position: Sr. Level / Lead Ab Initio Developer*

*Loc:  Richmond, VA *

*Duration: 4+ months *

* *

*Manager prefers US Citizen, Greencard & EAD; *

*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS*

Experience Needed:

*MUST HAVE SR. LEVEL DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE - LEAD EXP IS A HUGE PLUS*

* Strong Ab Initio skills (6+ years)

•Cognos 8.4 BI Toolset (Framework Manager, Report Studio, Analysis Studio,
etc.) is a plus if they have worked in this environment.

* Experience in the credit card industry is a big plus

* Oracle as the source DB, so oracle experience is highly desired

* DB2 is the target DB so DB2 experience is desired but not a deal breaker.

Thanks  & Regards

*Sridhar*

*1 Bank St., Suite 401*

*Stamford, CT 06901*