*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Phone Number:*

*Email ID:*

*Availability:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Relocation:*

*Rate:*

*Employer details:*

* *

*Irvine, CA*

*Rate:  DOE*

*12 months*

* *

*Position Title   Senior Programmer / Analyst*

* *

*Other Attributes Desired: This role works as part of a CRM development
team, responsible for designing, coding, and testing new and enhanced
actuate reports for a Siebel application.*

* *

*I would like to note that the preferred skilled of Siebel configuration
should be strongly considered when filtering candidates as we are looking
for Actuate developer on Siebel application.***

*
Skills Required:
• 5+ years of experience building actuate reports.
• 2+ years of experience building actuate reports in Siebel.
• Working knowledge of Oracle database/SQL
• Good understanding of Windows and UNIX
Environment
• Good communication skills; Can work with both users and IT team
• Strong technical documentation skills

Skills Preferred:

• Working knowledge of Siebel configuration using Siebel tools*

*
*

*
*