Hi,

We have a below urgent requirement from our direct client.

*Send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com*

*Title: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 1+ year (May go longer also)*

We are looking for a server side Senior Java Developer to develop and
implement new web-based applications and maintain existing applications.

We are seeking strong, back end developers who have significant core java,
Hibernate, Maven and possibly OsGi experience.

*Technical Skills Required:*

•             *Core Java (JDK 5+)* - including object-orientation, core
design patterns, multi-threading, and data structures
•             Java/J2EE technologies
•             Inversion of Control (IoC) - preferably the *Spring framework*
* *(current and extensive experience)
•             JPA/Object Relation Model (ORM) - preferably *Hibernate* or
EclipseLink /TopLink
•            * Maven*
•             AOP
•           *  JMS*

*Knowledge of is a plus:*

•             OSGi framework
•             WebSphere
•             SQL experience and good understanding of ANSI SQL
•             Rich User Interfaces, including Flex, DHTML, JavaScript, and
CSS.
•             Agile environment

*Other Requirements*
•             6+ years experience
•             Detail-oriented troubleshooting
•             Excellent communication skills
•             Ability to meet targeted deadlines with minimal supervision.
•             Able to deal with ambiguity
•             Able to work in a fast-paced environment
•             Enjoy working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
•             Able to reach out for help when needed – proactive problem
solver

*Please send me updated resume along with the below contact details ASAP.*

Legal name:
Email id:
Contact no:
Visa status:
Rate: $/hr on C2C
Current location:
Relocation:
Availability:
End date of recent project:**

**

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-825-4988*

*1866-725-2860: Fax         YahooIM:venkatvysinc
*

*ven...@sriventech.com    Gtalk:venkatvysinc
*

*www.sriventech.com***

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.