Hi,

We have an urgent requirement from our direct client.

send me resume to ven...@sriventech.com

*Title: Oracle Apps Techno-functional*

*Location: Philadelphia; PA*

*Start: ASAP*

*Duration: 4+ months*

Oracle Apps Techno-functional

Sr. Oracle Apps consultant with 10+ years of experience

Must be techno functional consultant with R12 experience

*Technical Knowledge: 70%*

a.      Oracle OA Framework – Must have good experience developing custom
forms for Oracle E-business suite.

b.      Oracle XML Publisher Report Developer- Must have experience in
developing custom XML Publisher Reports. The candidate should have developed
multiple reports

c.      Oracle Forms Developer - Should have experience in developing custom
forms using the Oracle Forms Developer Tools.

*Oracle Application Module/Functional knowledge: 30%*

d.      Good knowledge of TCA Architecture in R12.

e.      Knowledge of table structures in Inventory, Purchasing and Order
Management modules are needed.

f.       OPM (Oracle Process Manufacturing) is a plus.

*Please send me updated resume along with the below contact details ASAP.*

Legal name:

Email id:

Contact no:

Visa status:

Current location:

Relocation:

Availability:

End date of recent project:

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-825-4988*

*1866-725-2860: Fax*

*ven...@sriventech.com*

*www.sriventech.com***

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.