HI

We have immediate opening with our client. If you are interested please do
send me your copy of resume.

*Job Title           :* *SmallTalk Developer*

*Job Type          :* Contract Only

*Duration           :* 6 to 12 months

*Location:          :* Chevy chase, MD

*Job Desc: *

IBU Service is looking for 2 contract Smalltalk Developers in their Chevy
Chase location.

*Job Requirements: *

•           7 years of Smalltalk experience.

•           Successful candidate will have strong verbal and written
communication skills as well as a minimum of 7 years development experience
in large scale client/server applications which interface with host based
systems.

•           Must have the ability to design, develop, and implement high
quality code in a timely manner.

•           The ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of object
oriented technologies, design practices, and implementation approaches
including test first and full system life cycle development.

•           Individual will be responsible for the enhancement and
maintenance of the Oasis Service application.

•           Must be willing to contribute as a team player, perform under
pressure, support 24/7 production system and multi-task.

Thanks

Shankar

*Multivision* *Inc*

Your *VISION* is our *MISSION*

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone         : *703-348-3694*
Fax                 : 202 478 0885

Email            : shan...@multivision.cc

Multivision Inc., is a global Professional IT Services Company having
presence in three countries recording an astounding 200% growth for the past
three years. Multivision's expertise embraces a broad range of technologies,
domains and service offerings. We have about 300+ employees on our payroll.
We are ranked 23rd in the Top 100 fastest-growing businesses in
Washington-Arlington-Alexandria-DC-VA-MD-WV and also 33rd in the Top 100
fastest-growing IT Services Company in USA.