Hi,

We have an urgent requirement from our client.

*Job Title: OBIEE Consultant
Duration: 7-8 Months+
Location: Danbury, CT*

*Need EAD,GC and Citizens only*

*Job Description:*

Skills / experience requirements:
1) Analytics repository configuration (RPD)
2) Data modeling
3) Answers (Creating custom report and Dashboard report designing)
 4) Dashboard reports tuning
5) IBOTS scheduling
6) Server Recycling
7) Webcat migration
8) SQL (using inner join, outer join, union e.t.c
9) DAC
10) Hands on Informatica Some of the major activities to be handled are as
follows:
1. Tickets
2. Preparation of Business document for OBIEE application to Informatica
mapping
3. ETL preparation and monitoring
4. Weekly Releases
5. IBOTS initialization and monitoring
6. Adhoc request on non ticketing task.
*
Please send me your updated resume and below details ASAP:*
Legal name:
Email id:
Contact no:
Visa status:
Rate: $/hr on C2C
Current location:
Relocation:
Availability:
End date of recent project:
*Thanks,*
Venkat Reddy
Sriven Technologies LLC
703-825-4988
1866-725-2860: Fax
ven...@sriventech.com
www.sriventech.com
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.