Hi partners,

                     we have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Automated Tester
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ months

Start Date: July 5th

*Skills:*

8-10 years of experience required

HP Quality Center (Very Strong) - 3+ Yrs.

LoadRunner (Very Strong) 3+ Yrs.

QTP (Very Strong) with VBScripting - 3+ Yrs.

Testing Methodologies (Very Strong) 5+ Yrs.

Must have at least 5 years of writing Manual test cases.

Must have 3 years of writing detailed test plans.

Must have 5 years of writing automated test scripts.

Must have at least 3 years of leading and assigning tasks to junior testers.

Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field
required

*Preferred:*

iTKO Lisa (just a plus)
1+years

*Summary:*

Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software
problems and their causes.

The technical skills include the ability to design software or customize
software for clients using Agile SDLC Methodology.

 *Additional Skills:*

Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills (Required)

Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)

Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
technology (Required)

Strong knowledge of computer development software, such as Microsoft Visual
Basic, Linux, JavaScript, etc. (Required)

 *Responsibility level: *

Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor and
will typically supervise one or more lower level analyst

Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures

Review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database
impacts, software scenarios, or usability

Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to
investigate and resolve the issue

Review and approve test schedules or strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates

Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or
completeness or to mitigate risks

Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional
requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems

 *Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

 Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: