Greetings!!!

Hope you are having a great day! We have an opportunity for you with our
leading direct client. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience
will be among our most valuable assets for this client! Please let us know
would you be interested for this job opening with our direct client. If you
are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated
copy of your resume in word format, availability and expected compensation.
Also please let me know when you are available to speak to us over the
phone.

Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.

Consultant Details:
Name:
Email id:
Contact NO:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Relocation:
Availability:
Last 4digits SSN no:

Employer details( IF H1B):

Name of the contact person:

Email id:

Contact no:

I wanted to see if you have any senior Java consultants available. I have a
very senior level requirement with HBO in New York City.  HBO is a major
entertainment and broadcasting company.  The hiring manager requires a Lead
Software Engineer to design a new application that will manage all program
scheduling for HBO.  Duration is 12-24 months.  Please review when you get a
chance.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Home Box Office (HBO) – Lead Software Engineer Lead Software Engineer

Successful candidates for this position must have prior experience both
leading and participating in the analysis, design and development (coding)
of client/server business applications. This requires that they have had
broad-based and in-depth experience with the entire system development life
cycle. Their experience must encompass client/server, database, systems
integration and reporting. While prior experience with entertainment
oriented business systems is a plus, it is not a requirement.

Sr. Software Engineers will have substantial contact with the business
units, along with the internal IT staff. As such, they must have effective
oral and written communications abilities. This person must have prior
experience in making presentations, with the proven ability to present
complex ideas clearly and persuasively.  They will also be expected to
demonstrate leadership capabilities by providing direction to and mentoring
for less experienced members of the staff.

Senior Software Engineers are expected to have significant technical depth.
The following technical skills are required. They must have excellent Java
development skills (design and coding), knowledge of and experience with
Analysis and Design Patterns, J2EE, plus experience using UML (Unified
Modeling Language) and WebLogic. In addition, prior experience creating
systems in an Oracle environment is a significant plus.

As part of HBO’s Scheduler Rewrite application development team, Senior
Software Engineers are responsible for creating and maintaining systems to
support HBO's business functions, working closely with clients (users) to
complete the analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of those
systems. Senior Software Engineers are expected to develop architecturally
sound, modular, maintainable component-driven applications. They are
expected to adhere to our software development life-cycle processes and also
complete documentation of business processes and systems.

`

*Technology*

*Years of Experience*
 J2EE

8+

    Spring / Hibernate

3+

    WebLogic (or major App Server)

4+

    Swing

3+

    EJB (preferably with some CMP EntityBeans)

Some
 Tools

    Ant / Maven

3

    CVS

4

    Some IDE

4

    Rose (or some UML tool) able to code from design

3

*Database*

    SQL / PL SQL

4