*Looking for candidates who can come on our payroll*

*
*

*Role:* Sr. ETL Developer
*Location*: Cranston, RI

*Start Date:* ASAP

*End Date :* 3 months

*Deliverables:*

- Clear understanding of application programming fundamentals and SDLC
methodology.

- In depth understanding of Unix, Windows, and mainframe Infrastructures .

- Thorough understanding of the following technologies: DataStage
(preferred), Informatica, or other enterprise-class ETL tool.

- Experience with PERL, Unix shell scripting, MS Windows scripting, FTP,
SFTP, Mainframe JCL, FOCUS.

- Good understanding of source control software

- CVS

- Experience using enterprise scheduling tools - Autosys

Please fill in the following details while submitting the profiles

*1.      *Name:

*2.      *Skill Set :

3.       Availability:

4.       Work Authorization:

*5.      *Email Id:

*6.      *Contact Number:                      **

7.       Best time to reach:

*8.      *Current location:

9.       Willing to relocate:

*10.  *Rate on C2C:

**

**

*I extend the best of my wishes to you……… ***

*
*

*Lal K Vamsi***

*Business Operations (India)*