*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Phone Number:*

*Email ID:*

*Availability:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Relocation:*

*Rate:*

*Employer details:*

* *

*Need SQL developer with SSIS, SSAS*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration:6+ Months*

*Skills Required:*

 Key Skills:

·  TSQL

·  SSIS

·  VB.net/C#

·  SSAS (nice to have)

Responsibilities:

Requires a minimum of at least 5 years of hands-on TSQL backend development
of stored procedures, triggers, packages, and functions within a SQL server
database environment, preferably SQL server 2005 or SQL server 2008..
* Requires experience in Data Modeling performing the logical and physical
database design, and prefer experience with multi-dimensional modeling (Star
schema, Snowflake schema)
* Need to have experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization of Stored
Procedures, ETL, and OLAP technologies.
* Should have exposure to Functional Programming languages.
* Primary skills needed to do this job successfully are SQL Server 2005 or
later, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, OLAP and MDX.
* Experience in building multidimensional data warehouses and accessing
information from OLAP cubes as well as developing ETL processes.
* SQL Development skills including T-SQL, ability to write queries, stored
procedures, triggers and tuning indexes.
* Ability to apply sound technical skills and knowledge of the Rates
business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.

Please feel free to call me on my cell for any details.

Thanks & Regards

*Durga Prasad..*

Technical Recruiter**

Sparc Technologies INC