*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Phone Number:*

*Email ID:*

*Availability:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Relocation:*

*Rate:*

*Employer details:*

*
*

*Need SAP ABAP Consultant*

Location:Chicago IL , Philadelphia PA

Duration:6+ Months

*Skills:Not much job description from the client ideally looking for a
consultant with e 6+ Yrs of experience and must have good experience in
ABAP *

Thanks & Regards

*Durga Prasad..*

Technical Recruiter**

Sparc Technologies INC

Tel:703-782-6782

E-Mail: *durga.kolug...@sparctechnologies.com*
URL   : *www.sparctechnologies.com*
*
*
*NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your exact email address or any other alias email Id's from
which email gets forwarded to your  Id's. We regret the inconvenience caused
and assure you that we are putting in a sincere effort to stop this from
happening again.   Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this e-mail can not be considered spam since we have included the
contact information and a remove link for our addressees' use.*