Hi Partners,

                      We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: MS Access developer(Ms access, excel, vba)*

*Location: *Indianola, PA

*Duration: 6-12 months *

* Client:     Medrad*

*Responsibility*

Develop excel templates for Radiology administration as tools to manage
their imaging suites with data harnessed from Customer reports and other
internal data

* *

*Description*

Advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic (Not sufficient to
just work on formulas – need Analyst Skills)

Understands data formats/ Worked with large datasets

Interested in Marketing/Presenting Data to customers

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: