Hi,

We have an urgent requirement from our client.

Send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com

Title: Hyperion Brio

Location: NJ

Duration: 3 months.

Immediate interview

*Summary:***

Position entails planning and personal execution of upgrade and migration
process from Brio based reporting to Oracle Interactive Reporting

Position will require hands on experience with development and support for
both Hyperion Brio and Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting and conversion
of previously developed reports from one format / environment to the other.

*Responsibilities:***

Installation of current version (Rel 11) Oracle Hyperion Interactive
Reporting

Conversion and testing of Hyperion / Brio based reports to newly installed
Hyperion Interactive Environment

Set up and re-implementation of job scheduling for  report production and
delivery via inbuilt/email delivery tools

Training of additional staff for administration, technical support, report
development and use of Interactive Reporting capabilities.

Please send me below details for submission:

Legal name:

Contact no:

Email id:

Visa status: