Hello Partners,
Trust you’re well.

This is Satyam from EZEN Computer Services Inc. Kindly go through the
following requirements for one of our Direct Client. Do submit me your
Consultant Resume if they are comfortable with the JD as mentioned below.
Also, please let me know which  position you want to go with.

Location: Cary, NC.
Duration: 6 - 12 Months.

Total three positions:

1. Data Quality Control Architect
Skills Required: 10+ years of overall experience, 7+ years in the data
space, Strong experience with a Data Profiling tool like Trillium,
Information Analyzer, Talend or something similar, Good experience with
DataStage, Any exposure to Quality Stage is a plus

2. Data Quality Control Analyst
Skills Required: Same as above but 2-4 years junior and hence slightly less
experienced in the tools

3. Data Quality Lead
Skills Required: 10+ years of overall experience, 7+ years in the data
space, Strong experience with a Data Profiling tool like Trillium,
Information Analyzer, Talend or something similar, Any exposure to DataStage
is a plus, Any exposure to Quality Stage is a plus

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.
1. Full Name:
2. Availability:
3. Contact number:
4. Email Id:
5. Current Location:
6. Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/EAD):
7. Relocation:
8. Expected RATE on 1099/C2C:

Thanks & Regards,
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-1186 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com || www.ezencomp.com

Pleasure in the Job puts Perfection in the Work...