HI,

We have an AIX Admin position in Pasedena Ca.  you could help out with.
Contract through 2013!!!  Zip code 91101.

 we have an immediate need for contract Linux/AIX Administrators for a large
pharmaceutical company with offices in Fort Worth Texas.

Our client has an infrastructure which runs on VMWare and is approximately
65% Linux (Suse/SLES 9, 10, moving to 11) with 300 VM's in our VMWare
cluster.

 They have a TMS(IBM Solution) initiative that is just past server
installation which will have the current Administration team occupied for
the duration of this install for the enterprise. These contract positions
will assist in administering and monitoring a fully prepared queue.
The candidate must have experience in Linux (Suse/SLES 9, 10, moving to 11)
multiple flavors of Unix VMWare and AIX administration and troubleshooting
AIX virtualization experience.

That will be a job requirement for this position. Also, SAN experience would
be highly preferred, especially EMC. Lastly, enterprise backup software
experience such as IBM TSM, Symantec Netbackup or Legato Networker are
desired.

Knowledge of network troubleshooting methodologies is a plus
Expertise in operating system installation and tuning
AIX Storage expertise
Attention to detail is critical

* *

*Thanks & Regards ,*

*SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter*

**

*Sriven Technologies LLC
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204,Herndon, VA 20171*
*

sc...@sriventech.com <p...@pinpoint.jobs>,Ph:7038424866x302
*