****Please send resume to "dinesh.agar...@mastech.com*********

Hi,
If you have any qualified, available, interested, planning to make a
change please send me your updated resume along with hourly rate
expectation and best number to reach.

Location:-  Atlanta,GA
Duration: 8+ Months
Design of Logical and Physical Data Model, applying design  changes
based on user requirements.
- Interact directly with business and gather/clarify Business and
System Requirements.
- Instruct and support ETL team.
- Preparing HLD, ADD, Interface Agreement, Table Specs and other documents.
-Working with System Testing team to analyze and resolve the opened defects.

Required Skills:
1) Erwin
2) SQL
3) Data Architecture
4) Teradata
5) Oracle DB
6) Unix
7) Informatica

Thank you,
Dinesh Agarwal
Mastech, Inc., 1000 Commerce Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15275
Phone No. :- 877.884.8834 ext.2154 | Fax no. :- 412-291-2987
e-Mail: dinesh.agar...@mastech.com|

About Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH): Since 1986 Mastech has continued to be
a premier provider of talent to the Information Technology industry.
In addition, we provide specialized healthcare professionals to our
clients nationwide through Mastech Healthcare. We deliver ‘The Right
People' to our clients.