Hi All,

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below requirement and do send me
your resume with contact details, availability, current location and
expected hourly rate / salary.

PLEASE SEND SUITABLE RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …….

*Job Title:         *Manager Desk Side

*Location:         *Savannah, GA

*Duration:*        Full Time / Contract to Hire

* *

*Job Description:** *

   - Within assigned account encourage a culture and environment where
   cross-account and cross-function collaboration, innovation and excellence
   is the norm
   - Working closely with delivery teams, Implement standard best practice
   in target accounts to deliver consistent service delivery and exception
   customer satisfaction
   - Build strong and lasting relationships with internal and external
   customers, and key delivery partners by meeting with then on a regular
   basis to listen to their needs and concerns, to discuss our service
   roadmaps and evangelize HCL capability
   - Align our Service Delivery process to meet the client business
   requirements on a continual basis & foster solution innovation to solve
   client issues
   - Reduce the cost of delivery by standardization of Service Delivery
   processes and technology solutions
   - Only US National or Green card Holders.

Thanks & Regards,

Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-1186 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com || www.ezencomp.com