Hello,

Greetings!!! Trust you’re well.

This is *Satyam from EZEN Computer Services Inc*., kindly go through the
following requirement for one of our Direct Client.

Do submit me your Resume if you are comfortable with the JD as mentioned
below.

*Title: *Remedy Developer

*Location: *Savannah, GA**

*Duration: *Fulltime/ CTH

*Positions:* 2

(*ONLY US Citizens and Green Card Holders)*

*Job Description:*

·        2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Remedy AR System solutions

·        Should have developed complex applications using AR Server
workflows.

·        Should have experience in installing, implementing and on boarding
Remedy on customer premises.

·        Should have strong troubleshooting on integration & workflow
issues.

·        Well versed with IM, CM, PM, SLM, AM and CMDB Applications

·        Maintain Project documents and Quality records.

·        Working knowledge of Windows NT and UNIX environments, Oracle, MS
SQL Server, Java, java-script and Knowledge of Web Services technology is
preferred

·        Good knowledge on the Remedy AR System engine and ITSM suite -
Remedy Helpdesk, Remedy Change Management, Remedy Asset Management, Remedy
Service Level Agreements. Service Request Management, Configuration
Management Database. * Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Plz send me your resume in word format along with details as
below.

 1.      Full
Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact
number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current
Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/EAD):

7.      Relocation:

8.      *Expected SALARY / RATE on 1099/C2C:*

Thanks & Regards,

Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-1186 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com <blocked::mailto:sat...@e-zencomp.com> ||
www.ezencomp.com <blocked::http://www.e-zencomp.com/>