Please send resumes to n...@datagrp.com

Position: Java Developer (Can work C2C)

Location: Dublin, OH

Duration: 12+ Months

Phone Screen to HIRE!

Position Responsibilities:

Design, develop, program, document and implement multi-platform

applications for the Paint Stores Group Applications Development team.  Must
have the ability to analyze user environments and create business/technical
specifications.

This individual will work with our team, E-Commerce group, vendors, and others
applications in our development environment.

Support local and remote users of our purchased and custom applications,
through

training (where applicable) and developing enhancements as well as

performing troubleshooting and debugging.  Create definitions of

requirements, functional specifications, and user manuals; perform

iterative cycle testing with our users, in order to achieve our

user-defined results; conduct program performance, reliability and data

validation testing; and coordinate deployment of applications into

production via our development and QA environments.

Experience Required:

8+ yrs IT experience

7+ yrs. Java programming experience.

5+ yrs systems analysis and design

JBOSS Web-Service including testing

Web-Development,

J2EE,

JAVA Frameworks (Struts/Spring/Hibernate),

JavaScript,

Server/Portal,

UNIX/Linux,

SQL,

Eclipse,

SQL Developer,

Excellent communication skills

Education Required:

4 yrs. Computer Science/Business degree or equivalent work experience

Preferred Experience:

SUN Solaris, Oracle 11g, AJAX, JSP, Servlets, HTML, PL-SQL, JBOSS 4.2

Thanks and Regards,

Nick Carter - Data Group Inc.

Direct: 732-734-5350
Main: 1-732-791-2348 Extn: 255