*Role: Build Release Engineer *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

*Requirement Details: *

·         Implement a *Continuous Integration System* including *automated
build, test and deployment for our complex, multi-project, Java-based
application suite.*

·         The system should be based on a modern, open source package such
as *Jenkins and interface with our SVN source control system and Maven
build environment*.  Jobs should initiated automatically with each *SVN
commit*, and perform our existing unit tests, build the full application
suite, run our existing integration tests, publish the result, and archive
it such that it can be deployed if desired.  In addition, it should track
the status and deployment history of the test and production environments,
and perform deployments to those environments.

·         The project will involve setting up the CIS system and
interfacing it to our existing source control and build environments.
*Extensive
Maven configuration, as well as shell and/or perl scripting, will be
required.*

·         Experience with all of the above-described environments, as well
as *Linux system administration, is required.*

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*Valiantica, Inc.***