Hello,

Valiantica, Inc has following urgent positions currently open with our
client. Please let me know your interest for the same.

*Position: Python Software Engineer *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Class*: Engineer III

*Location*: Mountain View, CA

*Job Description*

*Python Software Engineer* – 5+ years of experience programming in Python -
Software design skills - Good understanding of database concepts -
Knowledge of web design architectures and concepts - Experience with
frameworks such as Django and SQLAlchemy - Experience using Linux or Unix -
Excellent communication skills

We look forward to receiving your response and working with you on our
client assignments. Please feel free to contact me at any of my numbers if
you require further information.

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*Valiantica, Inc.***

888 Saratoga Ave. #210
San Jose, CA 95129

Contact Number: 408-731-6148, 408 907-6158

Email ID: pramo...@valiantica.com