**

*Dear Associates,*
*

Hope you are doing fine. Please let me know if you have someone available
for the below role.

If you have available candidates, please reply with their word resume,
location, rate and contact number.

For immediate considerations please send your profiles only to
ku...@idctechnologies.com

Please don't change the Subject line while replying to this mail.
*

*
*

**

*HOUSTON, TX…HIGHLY PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES! *
*

MUST HAVE GOOD COMM SKILLS!!!
*

* *

*Job title           :           .Net Developer*

*Location         :           Houston, TX*

*Duration         :           12+ months*

We need a candidates with following skill set ASAP. May be of Sr. Net
Developer Role.

     1.       C# with  .net framework 3.5/4.0   with min  7 yr  exp.    -
very strong

2.      ASP.Net with AJAX                                  min  7 yr  exp
- very strong

3.      Java Script / jQuery                                 min
5yr        - strong

4.      Sql Server – 2005/ 2008 with CLR and T-SQL   min   7yr – very strong

5.       Web Services /WCF with SOAP, XML preferably RESTFul based API
development –    3-5 yrs -     strong

6.       SQL Server Reporting Service  (SSRS), Sql Server Integration
Service (SSIS)

7.       Bing Map 7.0 API

*Additional MUST HAVES:*

·         *INDEXING*

·         *PERFORMANCE TESTING*

·         *EXCEPTION HANDLING*

·         *STORED PROCEDURES*

·         *C# OBJECT ORIENTED*

·         *WCF WEB SERVICES*

Nice  to have, experience with ArcGIS, IIS Configuration, n-Unit, Java
Script Module, Geo RSS, GML, Google MAP API, SQL Spatial.

Experience in working with Pipeline Oil & Gas industries with PODS
database.

--
Regards,
Kumar Gourav