Email me back @ soumya.re...@ssgloballlc.com

 Hello Associates:

Hope your are doing great..

This is Soumya in regards a Job requirements with one of our Clients,
please take a quick glance at the below position and do let me know your
interest..

* *

*Title: C# winforms/ Multithreading*

*Location: Jersey City,NJ (**Always prefer local with
same/financial/banking domain candidates.** Client prefer direct In-person
Interview.***

*Duration :6 + ***

We would want a C# .net hands-on programmer with Infragistics, winform and
some multi-threaded applications are required.

We need someone who had built some hard core trading system in a
multi-threaded environment.

Also worked on *‘real time market data’*

Business knowledge would be a plus but not required.

Kind Regards

[image: Yusata]

Soumya Reddy
Sr. Recruiter

Ph: 609.651.4578

Fax: 609 751 5067
Email: soumya.re...@ssgloballlc.com

3111 Route 38, #11-117, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, USA.