Reply back to sou...@mutexsystems.com

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

Here is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients with is sure
placement. Please take a quick glance and do let me know if you have any
suitable resume.

*Title: Sr. Pl/SQL Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA***

*Job Description***

·         Excellent Communication Skills

·         Should have  8 years of experience PL/SQL in Oracle / Linux

·         Shell / Perl scripting in Linux

·         Experience with ETL/Informatica

·         Experience in Data warehouse and Star Schemas

·         Must have worked in large data warehouse projects

Regards:

Soumya

908 822 8515x13

sou...@mutexsystems.com