Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

This is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients, going to close very
fast. Please take a quick glance and do let me know if you have any
suitable resume.

* *

*ASP.NET Developer with MVC 3.0 & Silverlight *

New york City, NY

Long Term

* *

Skills:*ASP.NET, C#, WCF, MVC 3.0*

*Job Description*

1. Hands on knowledge of *design patterns and Object Oriented techniques*.
2. 8+ years of designing and building  *ASP.NET and MVC 3.0*
3. Proficient in *Microsoft Communication Stack - WCF*
4. Possess extensive experience with implementation of web applications
using *ASP.NET, MVC 3.0, JQuery, Silverlight framework*.
5. Familiar with *SQL Server 2005* and capable of writing *complex SQL
statements*.
6. Must be an independent contributor and be able to tackle
design/implementation problems independently.

*Kind Regards:*

Soumya Reddy

[image: Copy of 3d52e26]Mutex Systems, Inc

50, Cragwood Road, Suite#224

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-822-8515 ext 29

sou...@mutexsystems.com