Reply back to sou...@mutexsystems.com

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

This is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients. Please take a quick
glance and do let me know if you have any suitable resume.

 * *

*Position:  Core Java Developer***

*Duration - 6 months+ *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

* *

*Skills Required*

·         Strong in *Core Java*

·         Very strong knowledge in *Oracle pl SQL, Stored procs, triggers,
complex queries*

·         *Linux and Unix scripting* are secondary

·         Experinece in writing *Junit testcases*

·         Having Knowledge in *XML and XML libraries* is good

·         Building and deploying requirements in any *webserver *knowledge
is fine.

*Kind Regards:*

Soumya Reddy

[image: Copy of 3d52e26]Mutex Systems, Inc

50, Cragwood Road, Suite#224

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-822-8515 ext 29

sou...@mutexsystems.com