Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *Java Websphere developer *position in *
Skokie,IL*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your
consultant resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Job Title: Java Websphere developer
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Location: Chelsea, MA*

*Experience with IBM Websphere, Hibernate, Spring, and of course Java are
key skills*

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
*BS in Computer Science or related field
Immediate authorization to work in the US
5+ years relevant work experience in developing Web Application using JSP,
Servlet, EJB and Java Web Services
Must be proficient and experienced in designing, developing and consuming
web services
Must have experience in integrating Web Application using LDAP
Authentication using TAM
3+ years relevant hand-on experience using MVC, Spring and Hibernate
frameworks
Experience using IBM WebSphere Application Server
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently

*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
*Familiarity with IBM Rational Software Architect, IBM ESB, and Data Power
deployment
Experience as a Websphere development or deployment lead
*
 *
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice: 201-257-5081 ext 163| Fax: (201) 348-2385
Hackensack Avenue | New Jersey.
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com;
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*