Hi

Please let me know if you have any available resources to *
kishore.kani...@cybsearch.com*

*
*

Job Title: C++ Developer

Contract 6 months+

Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Seeking a Mid-level C++ Developer to provide application software
maintenance and production support as part of our team in Columbia, SC.

Required Skills:

* *

Ø  *4-5 years plus of C++ (can be a mix of C++ / Java), object oriented
background*

Ø  *4-5 years plus of object oriented relational database experience,
normalization, esoteric (not building SQL)*

Ø  *4-5 years plus object oriented analysis and design, test driven
development, continuous integration experience, nightly regression etc.*

Ø  *4-5 years of Unix background,  ability to navigate around the platform,
use of tools etc… doesn’t need to be a file access level. Its App dev on a
Unix/Polaris platform that is needed.*

Ø  *2+ years of Experience with Perl*

Ø  Experience with Sybase

Ø  Experience with full life-cycle deployment is preferred

Ø  Self-motivated with a strong work ethic

Ø  Must be a team-oriented talent

Ø  Easily contribute to the sharing of knowledge and concepts within the
team.

Kishore Kumar

Sr. Recruiter

*Cybersearch, Ltd* <http://www.cybsearch.com/>**