*
Hi Folks,

Please reply to:- William Few / william....@nexerasolution.com

*
Job TitleNetwork Technician LocationLittle Rock, AR

Required Skills
Local candidates.
Travel required/Valid Driver's License & Insurance

The DIS Network Technician will be part of a state-wide network upgrade
providing field support in router installation and upgrades at DIS Client
Sites.  The majority of the routers will be CISCO (1921 or 1941).  Some
Juniper SRX220s will be deployed but Juniper experience not required.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority; contractors must be extremely
friendly and willing to remain at a site as long as it takes to
successfully install the service.

The positions will be based in Little Rock but dispatch throughout the
state on a daily basis to install routers and coordinate with a central
call center to cut customer over from existing service to new service.
Engaged candidates may have the choice of using a state-leased vehicle or
driving personal vehicle with weekly reimbursement at $0.42 per mile.

-Qualified candidates will have superior end user/customer relationship
skills.
-Physical labor will be required on many assignments; climbing ladders and
running Ethernet cable through ceilings, under floors, etc.
-Long work days and some overnight travel will be involved.  Any overtime
will be charged as straight time.
-Must be available Monday-Friday.  Some early morning starts required.
-Must be able to operate a laptop and follow instructions given over the
phone for typing commands, changing configurations, etc.
-Basic router configuration experience required.
-Contractors may be required to wear DIS-provided shirts.

Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
Resolve and/or assist in resolving issues.
Review, prioritize, and research service requests.
Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
Determine time estimates and schedule work and resolve issues in a timely
manner.
Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment
concepts.
Understands principles of routing client/server programming.
Ensure quality standards are followed.

3+ months duration, 4 openings
Required Certifications
Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience
Cisco Rouers (1921 or 1941)

Required

3

Years
Exception Customer Service Experience

Required

6

Years
Network Management Tools

Required

3

Years
Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003

Required

3

Years
Excellent Communication Skills

Required

6

Years
Able To Perform Physical Labor (lift 50 lbs.)

Required
Visa RestrictionsNo RestrictionsReq TypeC2C

*Thanks in Advance*
*Regards*
*William Few*
*IT Recruiter*
*Nexera Solutions LLC*
*289 Route 33 Bldg A Suite 4*
*Manalapan, NJ 07726*
*Email:william....@nexerasolution.com*

*phone;* 732 659 8377

*Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we *

*include contact information*

**
**

*and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed from our
mailing lists please click here to reply to william....@nexerasolution.com *

**
**

*with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.*

**
**

[image: nexeralogo_lg.gif]