Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please forward the best fit with rate and contact info.

send your profile at..... an...@hevar.com

*Sr Java Developer.  *

* *

* *

*location is Boston, Charlotte, New York.  *

* *

* *

*Project will last for a year minimum.  Likely to be extended.*

* *

*I have had consultants hired after the second phone screen.  This should
continue to be the case.*

* *

* *

*Requirements:-*

* *

*Consultant must have very strong experience with Spring Core including
Spring Batch. *

·         *Strong object orientated programming –*

·         *Strong Spring Core experience – meaning practical implementation
using dependency injection*

·         *Restful Web service – not that the ‘team’ did it,  candidates
must have engineered web services themselves previously*

·         *Spring Batch – for now we’ll have to focus on the service work
first but have lots of SpringBatch work to follow (or in parallel if we can
get team to full capacity quickly)*

·         *Ideally candidates should have both service and spring batch*

*Thanks for the help.*

Thanks and Regards,

*Anuj Kumar Gaur*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc***

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   an...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      k.anujg...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>