Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *Oracle Developer *position in *Charlotte,
NC*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

  ***  Backfill Position  **   Start Date: Sep 16  ***

*Position   :     Oracle Developer
Location  :     Charlotte, NC
Duration  :     3 +Months Contract*

*Minimum Requirement:
*The candidate must be developing Oracle reports, forms, and PL/SQL.
Communication is a key factor as well. They are looking to hire them and
have them start by Sept 16.
 Minimum of five years of development experience using Oracle Forms and
PL/SQL within the Oracle Application Development Framework.
Excellent PL/SQL and Performance turning skills.
Development experience within the Oracle EBS R12 environment.
Good communication skills and ability to understand functional requirements
and design documents.
Ability to follow development standards and migration processes, document,
and share knowledge with other techno-functional resources..

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 158
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*