Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *QA Consultant *position in *Washington DC*.
Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Title : QA Consultant
Type: 12 +Months Contract
Location: Washington DC*
*Rate : 45/hr on C2C*

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED YEARS/LEVEL ACTUAL YEARS ACTUAL LEVEL*
Overall knowledge of and experience with SDLC and QA methodologies Required
6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience in a Windows/Unix environments Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with database testing and writing SQL queries Required 6 Years 3
- Expert
Experience in testing reports Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience in ERP/Web applications Testing Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL) Required 6 Years 2 - Proficient
Past Development experience Nice to have 6 Years 1 - Basic
Knowledge of backend/black box testing Desired 5 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience with HP Quality Center including version 10.0 for test and
defect management Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Load/Performance testing Nice to have 2 Years 1 - Basic
Experience automating Web application testcases using QTP including
versions 10/11 Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with ERP/Procurement/Fina... Application testing Required 6
Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Required 6 Years 3 -
Expert
Bachelor's degree Required

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*