Please reply to:- William Few / william....@nexerasolution.com

*

 *Job Title*

Test Lead

*Location*

Middletown, NJ

  *Required Skills*

"Skills:
1) Excellent communication & presentation skills
2) Exceptional project/program management & multitasking skills
3) Good negotiation skills & should be able to lead multiple projects in a
release
4) Testing lifecycle knowledge is must
5) Telecom OSS domain knowledge is desirable
6) Highly motivated individual – self driver and can work independently

Responsibilities:
1) Project tracking, monitoring and risk management
2) Coordinating in a multi-vendor engagement mode and delivering quality
work
3) Updating the daily & Weekly status to Senior leadership
4) Facilitate recurring synch calls with all project stakeholders to
discuss possible impact to the overall program
5) Responsible for developing the Execution Communication Plan taking
concurrence from all impacted parties
6) Works with clients to ensure that all requirements are provided to
support testing efforts
7) Track Funding
"
8-10 Years total exp

long term duration

*Visa Restrictions*

No Restrictions

*Thanks in Advance*
*Regards*
*William Few*
*IT Recruiter*
*Nexera Solutions LLC*
*289 Route 33 Bldg A Suite 4*
*Manalapan, NJ 07726*
*Email:william....@nexerasolution.com*

*phone;* 732 659 8377

*Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we *

*include contact information*

**
**

*and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed from our
mailing lists please click here to reply to william....@nexerasolution.com *

**
**

*with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.*

**
**

[image: nexeralogo_lg.gif]