Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Manual Tester with **Treasury application experience***

*Location:*  Woonsocket, RI

*Duration:*   6 months

*Rate: * $40/hr.

*Interview Process:  * phone and in person

*Anticipated Start:*  ASAP- this is replacing a consultant who recently left

*Job Details: *

 Our client, based in RI, is looking for one (1) manual tester to develop
and execute test cases to test their new externally hosted but highly
configured Treasury application. Components of the application will be
system tested while configuration is on-going. Test conditions will be sent
over to business side test team for UAT. Team will report into a
new-to-the-organization QA Leader who handles QA for three corporate
systems portfolios.

Performance and Load testing will be handled by another internal group.

Tester will be working from very clean functional specs and will be test
modules in 4-5 week increments. Once all of the modules have been tested
independently, a full system test will commence.

SQL skills are NOT necessary. The QA team will consist of these two
consultants and the in-house QA Leader.

*Required Skills:*

*Treasury application experience is a must.
- Working knowledge of the Treasury function (Cash Mgt., Trading,
Settlement, Hedging, etc.)*
- Experience developing test cases
- Experience manual testing
- Strong communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.