Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *SAP Solution Manager *position in *Milwaukee,
WI*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Job Title: SAP Solution Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration : 6 +Months Contract*

*EXCELLENT COMMUNCATION A MUST
*New need in their Business Process Transformation area for a high-level
SAP solution delivery consultant at their Menomonee Falls facility.

*Manages execution of the Integrated Solution Management work streams and
is accountable for all related work stream deliverables. Responsible for
oversight of the integration of the Business Solution Design with the
Technical Solution Design to ensure that the completed design meets
requirements without building barriers to efficient integration and
execution. Reports work stream and deliverable status, executes quality
assurance on work and deliverables, is responsible for control of project
costs and resources against the assigned work stream budget, and for
reporting status of the work stream to the Lead Project Manager. Reports
directly to the Project/Program Manager.

*Skills:
*1.SAP experience including the following: ECC, APO, ME, iPPE, ATP, gATP
2.Experience with ASAP methodology
3.PMP certification
4.Has led a large solution integration process/team (25+ individuals)
5.Technical AND business process experience (techno-functional)
6.Expertise in formulating problem statements and driving resolution
**
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*