Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *.Net Developer *position in *Austin, TX.*.
Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

*NOTE : Must Be Local To TX...!!!!!
*
   **
In person interviews will be conducted after phone screen.

 *.Net Developer
Austin, TX.
6 +Months Contract*

*Job Description:
*Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the
position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.  Worker
will lead, or assist in leading, a team of software developers working to
implement a software solution.  The Experienced Software Developer helps
plan, design, develop, and test software systems and oversees the same
activities conducted by others on their team.  The person in this role also
works with the project management team to product statuses, updates to
project plans and other leadership activities.  The worker will also work
with our call center to support users of our software systems.  The worker
also participates in the generation of documentation of the software
products produced by the team.  Must be able to apply applicable SDLC
concepts, lead other developers through same and have a proven track record
of delivering solid, robust applications.

*Basic Qualifications:
*High school diploma / GED or higher.
5+ years of experience working in the software industry coding .Net
applications with emphasis on C# as a programming language, ASP.Net,
ADO.Net or Entity Framework and SQL Server 2008/2012.

*Preferred Qualifications:
*Bachelors degree or higher in computer science from an accredited
university.
Experience in mobile platform development and embedded systems development
and testing.
Strong experience and understanding of object oriented development
principles.
Experience with XHTML, JavaScript, AJAX, Visual Studio, Team Foundation
Server, and TFS Source Control.
Relevant Microsoft Certification.
Experience in the Public Safety industry.
Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives
and performance.
Adheres to and supports development standards in place within the
development team.
Assists in logical and physical database design.
Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
Must excel at working with peers within a team environment.
Ability to meet project plan timelines and produce a high quality product.
Ability to take individual initiative and accountability for assignments.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and technologies.
Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
Commitment to continuing professional development.
*
*
*
Thanks & Regards
Anthony Michael
Voice: 201-257-5081 ext 163
Email: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         G-mail : anthony.catamerica

Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.
*