Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Please respond back with an updated resume

send your profile at..... an...@hevar.com

*Key note*:

1.       Excellent communication- Go and getting attitude. Preferably-
lead(2-3 years+) .

2.       Supply chain Management Experience Must(JDA Experience).

3.       Adept in PL/SQL developing.

We looking to fill this Oracle PL/SQL Developer position fast.

Status – Quick Moving

Position- PL/SQL Developer

Duration - 6 months Project

Location –Suburbs, IL

Interview Process –Skype and Phone and Offer.

Visa – H1

Excellent Com Skills

This manager is ready to move on candidates who can speak to what's on
their resume. Remote work could be considered for great candidates.

*Summary:*
Oracle developers that have experience working with large Oracle data
warehouse applications and are proficient in coding PL/SQL and performance
tuning for large volumes of data.

*Responsibilities:*

· Oracle development daily

· Write Functional and Technical Specifications as needed

*Requirements:*

· Strong experience with Oracle Development

· Proficient in coding PL/SQL

· Database Concetps

Performance tuning

· Mentoring of junior developers (off-shore)

· Creative thought process in a large Database environment

Supply Chain experience is a plus

· JDA / Manugistics / JDA Allocation experience is a plus
Thanks and Regards,

*Anuj Kumar Gaur*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc***

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   an...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      k.anujg...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>