*Hi *

*Hope you doing great *

*If you feel the below requirement comfortable *

*Please email your resume to  mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com*

* *

* *

* *

*Job Title*

Application Architect

*Location*

Dallas, TX

*Required Skills*

Application Architect

Work location: Dallas, TX
                      Bothell, WA
Duration: 12months
No of positions: 2

 Duties:  Provide senior level software architecture support for Java and
Ruby web application development teams, translating enterprise architecture
into technical implementation strategy and low level application design.
Skills:  Experience in solution architecture, modeling, design and
development of multi-tiered, web solutions.  Senior level, hands-on
software development experience across the full application development
lifecycle within multiple teams using Java/J2EE and/or Ruby technologies.
Experience with detailed object-oriented design methods, test driven
development and Agile software practices & tools.

*Visa Restrictions*

No Restrictions

*Req Type*

C2C

*
**Thanks & Regards,*

*
**Mark Wright*
*IT Recruiter*
*Nexera Solutions LLC*
*4255 Route 9N, Suite 5C*
*Freehold, NJ 07728*

*Work:* 732-659-8717
*Email: * mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com

* *

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to *
mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com*  with the word "*REMOVE*" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.