Please send resumes to a...@datagrp.com

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me know if
you have any suitable candidates for the same.

Siebel Functional Consultant

Glendale, CA (LOCALS PREFERRED)

6+ months contract

Best Rate on C2C

Siebel Trade Promotion Management

Min 8 to 10  years of Siebel Functional experience in Siebel 7.8 and 8.1
applications.

1.      Deep experience in trade funds management, sales volume planning,
deductions and management reporting.

2.      2 years' experience in Siebel Consumer Goods application.

3.       Needs to have minimum 2 years of experience in Siebel Trade Promotion
Management (TPM) or have gone through multiple Siebel TPM projects

4.      Role requires extensive work with business users to conduct requirement
workshops to collect needs and translate user requirements into Siebel
Functional design documents

5.       Maintains  quality of entire systems ensuring that the systems meet
the needs of the Business Unit through creating test scenarios/plans  and
co-ordinate user acceptance testing

6.       write Use Cases and perform end to end testing

7.      Good experience in Siebel Functional Design, requirement's gathering
and Gap analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Alex Rodriguez

Account Manager