Terdata/Datastage
Duration

6 months
Location

Middletown, NJ
Required Skills

Duration: 6 Months

Teradata/Datastage JD:
• Strong DDL and DML writing skills are essential as well as being able to
write complex SQLs for data analysis
• Experience and experience of TTU (BTEQ, TPT, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP,
VIEWPOINT, DATAMOVER)
• Experience of Teradata performance tuning
• Performance tuning of existing SQL in production environment (Teradata)
• Knowledge of distributed computing systems
• Strong knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent written communication skills via
experience with data warehouse design documentation (Requirements
documentation, Design Reviews, Technical Specifications, etc)
• Ability to work a variety of 8 hours shifts starting at 7:00am, 8:00am,
or 9:00am. Willingness and confidence to handle off hour's pager shifts
Preferred Qualifications: Any one of the following will increase the match
for the candidate, but none are required for minimum qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Teradata and Oracle data warehouse systems
• Strong Knowledge of Datastage – Jobs Design, scheduling, Debug, Compile &
deploy
• Strong Knowledge of Tivoli Work Scheduler
Visa Restrictions

No Restrictions
Req Type

C2C

*
*
*Looking forward to hear from you soon!!!!!*
*
*

*Thanks in Advance*
*Regards*
*William Few*
*IT Recruiter*
*Nexera Solutions LLC*
4255 Route 9N, Suite 5C
Freehold, NJ 07728
*Email:william....@nexerasolution.com*

*phone;* 732 659 8377

*Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we *

*include contact information*

**
**

*and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed from our
mailing lists please click here to reply to william....@nexerasolution.com *

**
**

*with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.*

**
**

[image: nexeralogo_lg.gif]