Please send resumes to *prak...@cloudeeva.com*

Hello,

Greetings of the day..

I have an urgent requirement for on my clients, can you please kindly go
through the below JD and let me know availability ASAP.

* *

*Role : Informatica Administrator*

*Location : San Ramon, CA*

*Duration : 12-18 months*

*Job Summary:*

The Informatica Administrator will be a member of the BIDM production
support team. This individual will be responsible for fulfilling a
combination of production support and Informatica application
administration tasks.  The Informatica Administrator will work individually
and as part of the team to render Informatica Administration support for
the activities rendered by the program. The production support position
will utilize knowledge of the Informatica ETL tool. This individual will
have opportunities to influence development practices.

Qualifications

 *Required Skills:*

   - 3 to 5 years of informatica administration experience
   - Experience in Informatica ETL development
   - Familiar with data warehousing concepts
   - Working experience with relational databases with knowledge of
   creation of complex queries
   - Experience in supporting/working on analytical tools
   - Strong Unix Shell Scripting or similar experience
   - Experience with Cisco’s Tidal scheduling tool is a plus
   - Development experience is a plus

   - Strong oral and written communication skills
   - Good team player; works well with others

Best Regards,

Om Prakash

Cloudeeva, Inc.

Direct: 732 593 8458

104 Windsor Center Drive, Suite 300, East Windsor, NJ 08520.

Email: prak...@cloudeeva.com

Web:
http://www.cloudeeva.com/<https://mail.bgsl.co/owa/redir.aspx?C=a4a4901eed6f40fa963ef2beddc3cb85&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cloudeeva.com%2f>