Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*WebSphere Administrator*

*Location: Erlanger, KY*

*Duration: 8 Months+***

*Rate: $50/Hr*

The Middleware Systems Administrator will be responsible for web
development environment and package administration, involving Apache,
WebSphere.

Will be responsible for installation, implementation, upgrading,
performance turning & troubleshooting of WebSphere software on various
platforms, including AIX & Windows.

In addition the candidate should have attention to detail that accompanies
hands-on problem resolution. Candidates must also have the ability to
explain complex problems in simple terms to team members in written and
verbal format. Additionally, a strong desire and willingness to support new
and/or additional technologies will be necessary as business needs dictate.

*Requirements/Must Have: *

·         The candidate must be a senior level administrator and have a
minimum of 7+ years of experience with the technical aspects of WebSphere
5.0+, network deployment and stand-alone configurations as well as
WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 on an AIX environment

·         Must be able to maximize availability and performance for all
WASND and IBM HTTP Server systems.

·         Must understand integration technologies such as LDAP, Siteminder
& load balancing techniques to achieve overall system functionality.

*Skills & Qualification: *

·         WebSphere 5.0+, network deployment and stand-alone WebSphere
Portal Server 6.1+ on an AIX environment

·         The candidate must have skills in leading & coordinating
WebSphere and portal upgrades, working with application groups, and
understand integration infrastructure such as LDAP, Siteminder & load
balancing technologies.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.