Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *Report 2 Web Administrator *position in *
Winston,NC*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your
consultant resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Report 2 Web Administrator
Winston,NC
6 +Months Contract*

*Looking for someone who knows the best practices and processes for
integrating the Report2Web engine.
They are currently using it, but not effectively so they want this person
to come in and help them reintegrate it into their environment.
Let me know if you have any consultants with this background. I have found
that the report2web engine is used in Epic, SAP, and Oracle.*
**
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*