Dear Friends,

PMSoft has scheduled a free session (also offering PDU's for the PMP's) for
anyone interested in gaining more insights into the topic mentioned below.

The schedule for the sessions is as follows:

1 - "Challenges on Agile Projects" (1 PDU) on Sunday 27th October, 2013
Live Lecture (Timings - 8.00 PM to 9.00 PM Indian Standard Time OR 2.30 PM
to 3.30 PM GMT)

2. - "Repeat session of Challenges on Agile Projects" (1 PDU) on Saturday
16th November, 2013 Live Lecture (Timings - 8.00 AM to 9.00 AM Indian
Standard Time OR 2.30 AM to 3.30 AM GMT)

Please visit www.pmsoft.com & register so that you can take part in either
of these sessions. We request you to register for any one session only, for
which you can reserve that much time.

You can also write to i...@pmsoft.com for seeking any further
clarifications, answering your queries.

You can inform your friends / acquaintances / colleagues so that they too
will be able to take advantage of these sessions.

Please note that the session will be delivered live, online. The batch is
limited and enrollment will be on "First Come First Serve" basis.

You will need Pentium IV or equivalent processor, IE 6.0 or above,
Broadband 512 Kbps, headset for attending this course.

Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.

With Best Regards,

Sandhya
PMSoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +91-20-25465039; 32909325