Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have a very high level *UI Developer* project in *Minneapolis,MN*.They
must be willing to relocate to *MN*. They must have excellent communication
and advanced knowledge of UI technologies. Please see below.

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *UI Developer
Minneapolis, MN
9 +Months Contract*

*Note:  This is NOT an Internet developer or a Web Designer position.  This
position is for an expert level front end developer with documented
experience.*

*Looking for Rock Stars!!*

UI Developer to contribute toward the success of our technology
initiatives. The successful candidate should have strong front end
development skills with the ability to work with back-end code.
Familiarity of Portal development and best practices

*Essential Skills and Qualifications:*
JavaScript including knowledge of libraries such as JQuery and YUI
HTML5
CSS
Kendo
Angular, Backbone
JQuery
JSON
AJAX
working in a Java environment
Understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and constraints
Design and UXP experience a plus

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*